The Alliance for Business Leadership is a coalition of individual and corporate leaders who believe that social responsibility and economic growth go hand-in-hand
What is Social Responsibility? We believe if it’s good for our communities, it’s good for business.
- Working to build back better through thought leadership on public transportation, affordable housing, climate action, clean energy, and workplace opportunity and equity.
- Serving as a founding member and the business community voice on the New England for Offshore Wind Coalition.
- Placing members in leadership positions on multiple Massachusetts commissions and councils, including on the Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund Study Commission, the Early Education and Care Workforce Council, and the Early Education and Care Advisory Council.
- Chairing Transportation for Massachusetts and serving on the Board of the New England Plan Group, representing the civically engaged business voice across New England.
You may know us for…
- Being a key negotiator for the 2018 Pay Equity bill.
- Our “CEO Bus Rides” in Boston (and Mexico City!) for business leaders to experience bus rapid transit.
- Hosting a diverse delegation of Massachusetts business leaders on a renewable energy study tour to Denmark in June 2022.